DID YOU KNOW...
- Pulled pork is an American dish that originated in the southern United States.
- The United States is the world's largest exporter of pork.
- Iowa is the top producer of pork in the United States. (That's where we've got another Wobbly Boots Roadhouse in Clive, IA, a suburb of Des Moines!)
- Pork is the most widely consumed meat in the world! It's followed in popularity by chicken and then beef. (We hickory-smoke all three of those marvelous meats!)
- Pork has more protein than chicken and is high in zinc, iron, and B-vitamins.
- Studies show that pork of today has become leaner since the 1950s.
Pulled Pork at The Boot
Wobbly Boots BBQ slow-smokes our pork over hickory for about 16 hours. Once it is at it's most flavorful best, we hand-pull and trim it for your dining pleasure. You can order it alone as your main meal or enjoy it as the main ingredient in many of our other dishes.
These BBQ plates come with your choice of any of our hickory-smoked meats as one jumbo serving, a double-meat combo, or a trio of slow-smoked meats.
Smoked Meats on a Bun
This time you can order your pulled pork (as well as any of our other meats) in a 5-oz or 8-oz serving on a locally-baked Kaiser roll. We serve our BBQ wet (meaning sauced) but feel free to ask for the sauce on the side of you prefer to add your own.
House-pulled pork, pit ham, pickles, house mustard, and Swiss cheese pressed to a crispy perfection.
Add your choice of a delicious meat topping to a large bowl of mixed greens topped with tomatoes, red onion, cheddar-jack cheese, and Provel cheese. (We also offer The Small Salad for anyone that's a little less hungry.)
A huge baked potato stuffed with pork, beef, ham, or turkey and topped with cheddar-jack cheese, crumbled bacon, green onions, and BBQ sauce.
BBQ Pork Nachos
Corn tortilla chips covered with spicy queso cheese sauce, pulled pork, baked beans, cheddar-jack cheese, tomatoes, and onions, served with a side of jalapenos and available as a full or half-order.
A wheat tortilla stuffed with three of our signature items - pulled pork, baked beans, and creamy coleslaw.
Southern Style Pork
A pulled pork sandwich with a Carolina twist. We top that delicious hickory-smoked meat with our creamy coleslaw!
Beale Street Burger
Our tribute to the South! This burger is topped with pulled pork and creamy coleslaw.
Well, there you have it. All kinds of mouthwatering ways to enjoy savory hickory-smoked pulled pork at our Lake of the Ozarks family restaurant. Come in on National Pulled Pork Day, or any other day for that matter, and give it a try. Once you do, Wobbly Boots Roadhouse's pulled pork if very likely to become your absolute favorite!
4717 Osage Beach Parkway
Osage Beach, MO 65065