These are always at the top of everyone's favorite foods list, even when no games are on! Our juicy, jumbo chicken wings are coated with our house dry rub and then slow-roasted in our hickory pit to perfection! They are available in small orders to enjoy on your own, or big platefuls to share with your fellow football fans. (And especially for this weekend, they are a part of our Happy Hour specials when you dine in-house!)
Our wings are amazing served plain, but you can also choose to have them coated in one of our savory sauces for an added boost of flavor!
- BBQ - Our house recipe sauce, which is a great addition to anything!
- Original - A mustard-based sauce like no other.
- Chipotle Buffalo - Our version of traditional Buffalo.
- Teriyaki - Sweet meets heat - Delicious!
- Trashed - Our smoked wings deep-fried before serving.
The best of both worlds! This appetizer features 2 of our most popular items on one plate - 4 individual pork spare ribs and 6 Wobbly Wings. If you want to up the ante even more, give our Wobbly Boots Sampler a try. That plate contains 4 Wobbly Wings and 4 spare ribs, PLUS 4 onion rings and 4 bacon-wrapped shrimp! Enough to share, but you don't have to!
BBQ Pork Nachos
Nachos and sports seem to go extremely well together, and the fact that ours are covered in hickory-smoked meat makes them even better! (This delicious dish is also a part of our Happy Hour specials. More on that at the end of the blog.) We take crispy tortilla chips and cover them in spicy queso, then top that with pulled pork, baked beans, cheddar-jack cheese, tomatoes, and onions.
Some people prefer cheese-covered fries to cheese-covered chips, and this appetizer is especially for them! It's a plateful of curly fries smothered in spicy queso cheese, bacon, green onions, and cheddar-jack cheese, all served with a side of jalapenos.
Black Angus Burgers
We don't just do great BBQ. Our burgers are the best in the Midwest! All of them are made from 100% hand-pattied Black Angus ground chuck, cooked on a flat-top iron, and served on a fresh kaiser bun with lettuce, tomato, and onion. You are welcome to create your own using the many toppings we have available, or you can pick one of these fantastic burger creations.
- Hickory Bacon BBQ Cheeseburger - A half-pound burger with our house-recipe BBQ sauce, hickory-smoked bacon, and good ol' American cheese.
- El Diablo Burger - topped with ghost pepper cheese, bacon, jalapenos, and our zesty 6-pepper sauce.
- Beale Street Burger - topped with pulled pork and creamy cole slaw
- Ham, Mushroom, Swiss Burger - topped with pit ham, sauteed mushrooms, and Swiss cheese.
- Black & Bleu Burger - made with Cajun seasoning and topped with bleu cheese crumbles.
- Patty Melt - topped with sauteed onions and Swiss cheese, served on grilled marbled rye bread.
Happy Hour All Day Sunday!
As we mentioned earlier, you can order any of the mouthwatering foods from our menu to go if you are hosting a party at your place. If instead you join us at the best place to watch sports at the Lake of the Ozarks, we've got some special things in store for you!
Since the big game happens on a Sunday, and Wobbly Boots Roadhouse hosts Happy Hour all day every Sunday, those two wonderful things have joined forces! Not only during the game, but all day long, we are offering:
- $1 off all draft beers
- Pulled Pork Sliders - $2 each or 3 for $5
- Large BBQ Nachos for the price of a small order
- **BONUS SPECIAL - In honor of the the big game, we are bringing back Happy Hour Wobbly Wings! (Dine-in only) You can order 8 Wobbly Wings for just $5!
Make the day easy on yourself and let us take care of planning the party! Join us at Wobbly Boots BBQ on Sunday, February 4, 2018 for our Super Party this Sunday. We've got 21 TVs, plus the giant projection screen, amazing Happy Hour specials, and an awesome crowd to watch the game with! What more could you ask for?
4717 Osage Beach Parkway
Osage Beach, MO 65065