Wobbly Boots Roadhouse has the most taste-tempting, melt-in-your-mouth, hickory smoked meats in the Midwest. With the 4th of July falling on a Monday this year, you've got an extra-long holiday weekend to enjoy our delicious flavors. The hybrid-style BBQ that we create brings together the most amazing BBQ meccas of the U.S.A.: Kansas City, St. Louis, Memphis, Texas, and the deep south.
4 Most Popular 4th of July Foods to BBQMany different sources that we discovered listed these four foods as the top choices to eat BBQ-style over the 4th of July:
- We've got 7 of the best, hand-pattied, Black Angus burgers in town, and we feature a different specialty burger every week.
- You will find juicy, hickory-smoked prime rib as the main ingredient in many of our gourmet sandwiches, plus an amazing Roadhouse Rib-eye on the menu every day. Each Friday and Saturday after 5 pm, we even offer an unbelievable smoked Prime Rib dinner.
- Hot Dogs
- No hot dogs here, but our hickory-smoked sausage is 100-times tastier than your regular ol' hot dog. Try it for yourself!
- You can get a 1/2 chicken that has been spice-rubbed, hickory-smoked, and glazed in our homemade BBQ sauce. We also have a large variety of chicken sandwiches, as well as the best wings at the Lake of the Ozarks.
Get It To-Go
The dining room at Wobbly Boots Roadhouse offers plenty of table space for both large and small groups. While you are here, there are even 21 televisions, easily viewed from every seat in the house, for you and your friends to catch all of your favorite teams' games.
We do realize that on a holiday weekend, sometimes you are aching to get outside and enjoy the beauty of this amazing area that we are lucky enough to live in. You can do that without having to miss out on your favorite BBQ. Give us a call and we'll prepare all of your favorite dishes to go. We'll do the cooking, and all you have to do is pick it up and take it to your favorite picnic spot.
Do you have a large group of friends or family joining you for the weekend? You're in luck, because our incredible BBQ is available in bulk too. Not only the juicy, tender, hickory-smoked meats, but you can even take home our family style sides by the pint or by the quart, plus kaiser rolls, slider buns, and Texas toast. Some of your delicious choices include:
- Classic Spare Ribs
- Baby Back Rigs
- BBQ Chicken
- Hand-Pulled Pork
- Beef Brisket
- Smoked 100% Turkey Breast
- Pit Ham
- Sliced Smoked Sausage Links
- Bucket of 50 Wings
- Baked Beans
- Cole Slaw
- Potato Salad
- Green Beans
- Mac & Cheese
- Cheesy Corn with Ham
- Smashed Potatoes and Gravy
Head To The Boot This Holiday Weekend
So there you have it. Our BBQ restaurant at the Lake of the Ozarks is the only place to go for a classic BBQ lunch or dinner this holiday weekend. Everyone here at Wobbly Boots Roadhouse in Osage Beach wants to make sure that your 4th of July weekend is full of happy memories and delicious flavors.
Voted the BEST BBQ At Lake of the Ozarks
by Lake Lifestyles Readers' Poll!!
4717 Osage Beach Parkway
Osage Beach, MO 65065