Lake of the Ozarks is a great place to be especially if you are looking for some Family Friendly Fall Events!!!
Often people assume that the last day of summer means there is nothing to do at Lake of the Ozarks, but that simply is not true. The beautiful Lake Area has so much more to offer!! Now is the time to bring the kids to Lake of the Ozarks to enjoy some fun fall activities during the cooler temperatures.
Here are just a few of the upcoming events that are sure to bring a smile to the entire family.
- Sept 29th - Eldon Turkey Festival - Eldon, MO
- Sept 29th - 5th Annual Corvette Meet & Greet - Hulett Chevrolet Buick GMC - Camdenton, MO
- Oct 6th - Apple Festival - downtown Versailles, MO
- Oct 5th-8th - Columbus Day Sales at the Osage Premium Outlet - Osage Beach, MO
- Oct 6th-7th - Our Lady of the Lake Annual Bazaar - Lake Ozark, MO
- Oct 13th - The 27th Annual Fall Harbor Hop - Lake Area
- Oct 19th-20th - Apple Butter Days - Linn Creek, MO
- Oct 26th - Ha Ha Haunt at Ha Ha Tonka - Camdenton, MO
- Oct 26th - 27th - Annual Haunted Hayride at the Laurie Fairgrounds - Laurie, MO
- Oct 31st - Walk on Rocks at HyVee Parking Lot in Osage Beach, MO
We hope that you will enjoy all these events and when you are tuckered out and ready for some great food - be sure to come by Wobbly Boots Roadhouse for the BEST BBQ in the Midwest!!!